When you empty your Mac's trashcan, there's usually little chance of recovering files which is a real pain if you've deleted something accidentally.
TrashMagic enables you to recover data lost after an error or files that you deleted but now need again. This applies to days or weeks after you made the initial deletion. What's more, it couldn't be easier to use. To get going, just install TrashMagic and activate the protection it offers. Anything that you delete in your Trash is saved by TrashMagic meaning you can simply drag and drop the file back into Finder.
There are obvious security implications of this however - it's obviously not a good idea to install TrashMagic on a shared machine or if you're worried about sensitive data being recovered. Note that in this demo you only have 5 minutes to recover any data saved by TrashMagic - the full version allows you to recover data at any time.
If you're forever accidentally deleting the wrong files, then TrashMagic could save your bacon one day.
- [New] TrashMagic can automatically update tself.
- [Correction] Item names were not displayed correctly in Recovery table when names are very long.
- [Correction] TrashMagic didn't enabled Save settings button when a new disk was selected.
- [Correction] TrashMagic will make sure file are not locked to prevent un-deletable files in cache.
- [Correction] TrashMagic Menu updates statistics more accurately.
- French Localisation updated.
- Several minor corrections.